Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Journaling with Jenna Day 1

My Lobster Jenna and I had a talk yesterday. And we decided that Journaling the last 29 days of my trip here was going to be super helpful. And she is right. Our inspiration is a quote that spoke to use and reminded us of who we are and want to be.

So today is day 1 and this is my quote:


And this is my focus for today. That I have the power. That I have the ability. I don't feel that I have control. Control over life is impossible. So many things you can't control or change. But that doesn't take away your power. I have the power to move and run and stand and stretch. 

I can't control the situation or my surroundings. I am in India. I don't really like India. But I am still here. And I don't want to go home looking back over the last three months and thinking, "That. That was awful."

This is not how my story ends. I am not powerless. I am and will change things. Little by little. Step by step. Change is coming. We are not powerless. I am a warrior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment