Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

4 Days - What I Will Miss

So I haven't left yet. 4 days to go. So many things to do. At work and at home. And as the list seems to grow longer instead of shorter, I am starting to wonder if I will get it all done in time. And say the goodbyes and I love yous to all the people I need too.

In the midst of all of this, I have started to realize there are going to be somethings I will definitely be missing. Some weird things. I mean, I will miss my family. And I already miss my Maggie. But here are some things I am preemptively missing.

Drinking straight from the faucet. Also, brushing my teeth straight from the tap.

I took this picture while climbing

Netflix (don't judge me.)

The Bachelorette. (Again, don't judge me)

Air Conditioning.

My down comforter.

Rock climbing.

My mountains.

I'm sure I'll add to this list, you know once I am actually missing them. But I already miss these things, and I haven't even left yet. I love the mountains, especially the ones near me. I've been drinking them in a lot lately. I miss them even when I am gone for a weekend. They make me feel safe. I wish I could run away for a hike.

Have you missed anything especially when you travel?

I most definitely did not take this picture. Source



1 comment: