Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Finally Freaking Friday - FFF (Just say FFF real fast. Its fun. I promise)

Guys, it is Friday. I feel like that is important to say because Friday took its own sweet time getting here. I don't know about you, but this week was just.... blah.

Maybe it is the stress of leaving for 3 months.... I don't know. But this week Kicked. My. Trash. So much so that last night I kind of just gave up. And by gave up, I mean I watched consecutive episodes of Psych while eating Kettle Corn and E.L.Fudge cookies (thanks Mom!) instead of.... oh... finishing my skirt for my brother's wedding (HOLY CRAP. he is getting MARRIED. In ONE WEEK.). Or maybe cleaning out my closet. Or running/walking. Or yoga. Or meditating. Or conversing with someone who doesn't meow in response.

But you know what? I don't believe in shoulding myself. So, I will chalk up last night to a wonderful night of the cat licking chocolate off my face relaxing.

In all seriousness, sometimes when I get stressed out and have a to do list as long as the Great Wall of China, I just decide to say F YOU GREAT WALL OF CHINA! (And by F, Mom, I mean feathers, or fine and sometimes even funky) and I don't sit with my stress or my emotions, and I don't try to understand why I feel that way to fix it and I just tune out.

And you know what people?! That is what being human is all about. Also, it is about eating delicious cakes and cookies.

I digress.

We all have stress, and sometimes we crumble and sometimes we show up to work looking like this:


Can I just say I am really excited about this weekend? Mainly, the part in which I sleep in and don't ever get out of my yoga pants. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment