Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

You Know You Married the Right Man When...

You know you married the right man when...

He holds you and doesn't even crack a smile when you cry over missing your cat that had to go to a new home 6 months ago. In fact, instead of laughing, he tells you that he understands and knows that it hurts.


He catches you using a blanket as a cape, and acts like nothing unusual is happening as you trail around the house sweeping your cape behind you.

He knows that when you crawl under the blankets and hide all the way up to your eyeballs, you are really asking for a good long cuddle and some kissing.

He recognizes your, "This is so intense!" face when you are reading a good book, and doesn't disturb you even though he really, really wants too.

He watches The Bachelor with you every week, and even gets into it enough to discuss why some girls are good and some are bad, and does it all with a straight face.


He helps you search ALL of Disneyland to find a Tinkerbell keychain with your name on it. He is the one who doesn't give up, and he doesn't complain once.

He says that you should go get pedicures with the girls every month, and you didn't even say anything to coerce him into saying it.

He makes you choose because he knows that you hate choosing out of fear you'll pick something no one else likes. He knows that you never get to go where you want, so even though you curse when he makes you choose, you finally get to eat where you want too.

He scrapes your car when he can in the morning, cause he knows how much you detest scraping your car windows in the cold morning.
He lets you interrupt his homework so that you can sit on his lap and very seriously tell him, "Winter is going to kill me. And I am starving to death." Even though he knows you'll live and you just ate a sandwich, it just wasn't very tasty.

He goes to Target for something, and comes back with a cute dress for you. "Just because."

I could go on and on and on. But these are just a few reasons why I know I married the right man.



How do you know you found the right guy for you?



(Linking up with: It's Almost Friday Thursday Blog HopBlack Tag DiariesIt's Ok Thursday,)

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love it. Someday I'll be able to make a list like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I am so happy you found a great guy for you ♥ Honestly, I did not realize at firdt how perfect he is for me; it was just nice that one of my guy friends actually asked me out. The way I know, and this gets reassured time and time again is the fact that whenever I was in a crazy mood he would not leave especially when I thought he would! I was shocked he never broke up with me-that is how I knew he is the one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He goes out and picks up mexican food even though it is snowing and comes back with TWO different types of chocolate bars, a batch of brownie cookies and cherry pepsi. Just because he knows you are pmsing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. I love this. You are hilarious. And Stephen is a doll.

    ReplyDelete