Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Hormones. Yuck

Hormones are horrible. I have not been a happy camper today. Emotional, cranky, nauseous, exhausted and cravings out the window. (And no, we are not expecting. Just in case you were wondering.)

So... forgive if me today's post is pretty much.... This:


I sent those texts to my husband while at the longest day at work ever.

So now, I am going to go and take my hormones and veg. Or workout. I haven't decided which....

But what I HAVE decided is that YOU need to enter the awesome giveaway! Check it out, enter to win and make your Christmas shopping a little easier this year.

(Linking up with: Faith Filled FridayFriday Favorite ThingsThat Friday Blog HopWomanhood With a PurposeWeekend Blog HopFeed Me FridayFriday ChaosHigh Five for FridayFriendly Friday Blog Hop)

1 comment:

  1. Dang hormones ;) hope they don't get the best of ya this time ;)

    ReplyDelete