Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Roots

I have hair ADD. Seriously, I can't keep it the same way for very long... UNLESS it is long. In which case, I usually leave it alone.

It hasn't been long for a while *sniffles* I wish it was...

So I was a little taken aback the other night when my husband requested that the next time I dye my hair, I dye it as close to my natural hair color as possible.

*Insert deer in the headlights look*

He asked me again, "You should dye your hair to your natural hair color."

Silence.

"Babe?"

"Umm.... What if I'm not sure what that looks like?"

"Just dye it to your roots!"

"Ummmmmmm..... Ok."

Yeah. No clue. Yes, my hair definitely needs to be dyed again. Pretty bad. And I definitely have roots. I am just not entirely sure what color they are. (Don't judge!)

So... Now I am just trying to figure out what exactly I should be dying my hair so it is as close to natural as possible....

I'm not the only one who has this problem, right? Please tell me someone else out there isn't entirely sure what their natural hair color looks like!

Anyone? Anyone? Buhler?

Please?

Want to know what I mean about changing my hair often?

Take a look:

Summer 2008

Fall 2008
Spring 2009





Winter 2009

















Spring 2010

Early Fall 2010



Summer 2010

Late Fall 2010

Spring 2011






















Summer 2011
Fall 2011


















Spring 2012




















Current Hair Style



But nothing tops THIS hairstyle. Nothing.







So that's where we're at. Strangely enough, that awesome picture right there (With the incredibly sophisticated three pony-tails) is probably pretty close to natural... Hmmm....

4 comments:

  1. Let's go to the hair place and find out what color your roots are! I went natural for awhile and then ended up going back to my red. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your looks and the last picture totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That last picture is most definitely my best look.

      Delete