Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What We're Wearin'

Hey guys! We're linking up with the Pleated Poppy for this awesome Wednesday experience!

Here's what Bri had to say
Sometimes, you can find gems in your favorite stores. Mine being the Sale section of Cotton On. (Ignore my dumb facial expressions. My husband isn't the best at picture taking) Not thrifted, but might as well should be with these prices!



{Dress: Cotton On $5}

{Cardigan: Cotton On $10}

{Belt: Cotton On $5}

{Shoes: Cotton On $5}

{Bracelet: Cotton On $3}

{Necklace: Forever 21? $5-8}


-Bri




So I had to go to a family event. This is what I wore. I couldn't seem to get a good picture of me looking like a real human being, you know with the smiling and everything. But all y'all want to see are my clothes any way.








{Shirt: Marshalls (I think) $10}
{Skirt: garage sale $3}
{Shoes: Wal Mart $9}
{Flower: Hobby Lobby $4}

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that striped dress in the first outfit - and $5.00? What an awesome store!!

    ReplyDelete