Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fingernail Polish

I have an odd relationship with fingernail polish. I love it, and I hate it. I love it because the colors are so pretty! (I have an insane fingernail polish collection. I think I have almost every shade of green and blue possible.) But I hate it because it doesn't matter what kind I use, it always ends up chipping.

I hate it when my fingernail polish is chipped. It just looks so tacky.

So what's a girl to do? (Besides go and buy that awesome grey one I saw at Target the other day).

I would like to say that if I could do cute art on my fingernails, I totally would. This is, sadly, beyond me. 
You know, if it didn't take me a lifetime to paint my fingernails, I would probably be a lot happier about this. But for some reason, it takes me at least half a movie to get old fingernail polish off, nails trimmed and new color applied. Why?! This is insanity!

Something else: feet are not cute. But, apply a nice color of fingernail (toenail? Does it matter?) polish and suddenly they are at least 50% cuter. Not on men though. It is never really right for a man to be wearing fingernail polish.

Any ways, that being said I haven't worn fingernail polish in almost two weeks. And it's honestly a little weird. Maybe I'll paint my fingernails tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment